It's the mostttttt wonderful timeeeeee of the yearrrrrrr (hope you just sang that with us)...
2018 Holiday Gift Guide
Colleen O'Connell, FIT4MOM Central Cincinnati owner
Our first ever Holiday Gift Guide is here! We want to take the stress and guess work out of what to gift this year. Whether you're shopping for your littles, playing Santa, an elf, looking for items for your wife, in-laws, nieces, nephews, besties, your hubby/partner, or the sweet barista who takes your espresso order every week......WE GOT YOU.
1. Empowered Mama – Written by FIT4MOM Founder, this workbook style book is a great way to plan 2019.
2. Rose Quartz Jade roller – THE BEST THING EVER! Your face will LOVE this.
3.Tea cups - How beautiful are these from one of our local mamas!?
4. FIT4MOM Hoodie - The coziest sweatshirt you will own this year.
5. beats by Dre Earbuds - Listen to those podcasts and music in style.
6. Himalayan salt lamp – Purify the air while adding a warm glow to the room.
7. Enso Ring - Silicone wedding bands she won’t worry about damaging when working out, playing with the kids, etc.
8. Allbirds - Simple, comfortable and made without synthetics. These shoes are a best seller for a reason. Made from mostly recycled products and sheep's wool, they are good for your feet and Mother Nature!
10. FIT4MOM Gift Card - Give her what you already know she loves!
11. BOB - The BEST jogging stroller in single or double form.
12. Fanny Pack - Just trust us...she’ll love it! Especially if she's a runner!
13. Goodr Sunglasses - Official uniform for runners and our outdoor fitness classes.
14. Girl Wash Your Face - Life changing. If she hasn’t read this yet, she NEEDS to.
15. Instant Pot - Ain’t nobody got time to prep dinner 6-8 hours in advance! Goodbye slow cooker - hello Instantpot!
16. Apple Watch - If she doesn't have this yet, she needs it!
17. Gap Body Bralette - This bra is so comfortable you'll forget you're even wearing it!
18. Weighted Blanket - Weighted blankets help with anxiety, stress, insomnia, sensory disorders & more. Give her the good night’s rest she needs!
19. Essential Oil Diffuser - A must for any home!
20. Homage shirt – This local shirt is a staple in not just mom's wardrobe, but everyone in the family!
21. Native Deodorant - This one actually works and comes in a variety of scents (including rose`) - my personal favorite is Lavender & Rose.
22. Roomba - This is a Mom MUST. Moms these days are hustling. We have a million things happening at any given moment. Who has time to vacuum?
1. SONOS - THE. BEST. SPEAKER. out there. If your hubs loves music, he needs this.
2. WHOVEN subscription - Does your man live in T- Shirts? Of course he does. We’ve got just the thing for him! A subscription box for cool monthly T’s you both will love!
3. Blender Bottle - You can never have too many ways to drink all the daily nutrients needed.
4. Duluth Trading Co Underwear - They are comfy and stylish.
5. Air Purifier - Every room could use a little fresh air right!?
6. Retro Bengals Sweatshirt - For those Bengals fans needing a reminder of winning seasons.
7. Bose Headphones - These are a parent must have!
8. FitBit - more than just tracking steps, this will help up your fitness routine.
9. Shave club - Grooming made easy.
10. Travel Foam Roller - We love our partner SKLZ and a good recovery practice.
1. Owlet Smart Sock, - Give mom peace of mind with a video wifi monitor to compliment the sock. Bonus, it is FSA/HSA approved, so moms can get reimbursed if they have money left for the year.
2. Best Workout Buddy - A staple for Stroller Strides babies.
3. Team Fiona Plush - Cuddle with the Queen City's favorite zoo baby.
4. Chew Beads
5. Super Simple Songs - Go ahead and bookmark their YouTube page too!
6. Teethers - We love our partner Happy Family and trust their products on our babies.
7. Personalized Stocking - Perfect for babies first Christmas!
8. Stacking Cups - This is a toy that will grow with them beyond toddlerhood.
9. On the Night You Were born - Her books are just beautiful and tug at those heart strings!
10. Moccasins - Stylish and great for beginner walkers to get good footing.
2. Magnatiles - These will keep your littles occupied long enough for you to actually prep dinner… without distractions!
3. Daniel Tiger potty - If you're potty training...you already know Daniel Tiger is your helper.
4. Water wow - Mess free, reusable and perfect for a stroller activity.
5. Toy strollers - Those little ones love mimicking what mommy does at. Stroller Strides. Get em this play stroller and watch your heart melt!
8. Memory Game
Not into material gifts?? Here are some of our favorite local businesses for services/classes/play/memberships.
P.S. Don't forget to share this list with other elves in your family or with your friends! Give them the best gift of all - a guide of things you actually want and will actually use :P